Planning and running an event can be a challenge and there are multiple things to juggle at once. One of the most important pieces of the puzzle is finding a reliable event crew company to help make everything come together.
This can have a massive impact on the overall success rate of your event, but with so many options out there, how do you know which one to choose?
Here are a few key factors to consider when hiring reliable event crew to ensure your event runs smoothly without a hitch!
1. Experience: Look for a company that has plenty of experience working on events similar to yours. This way, you can be rest assured they have the necessary skills and knowledge to get the job done right. Our event crew services reach far and wide across a range of industries, from TV and film, to corporate, branding, live gigs and much more!
2. Flexibility: Things always have a tendency to change at the last minute in the event world. So, it’s important to find a company that is flexible and can adapt to whatever changes come up. Here at Silverback, we adhere to your requirements and aim to build lasting, durable relationships with clients, some of whom including familiar names like Nike, Coca-Cola and LUSH have chosen as their preferred event crew supplier.
3. Professionalism: You want a reliable event crew that will represent you and your event in the best possible light. It’s a false economy to choose the cheapest crew out there in order to save money as it may end up costing you more in terms of efficiency, timing and resources. Look for a team that takes pride in their work, shows up on time, is well-organised, and has a can-do attitude.
4. Communication: Good communication is key in any relationship, and that holds true when working with an event crew as well. Make sure you’re on the same page from the start and that they understand your vision for the event. It’s also important for a team to respond to any type of problem that may arise for full peace of mind.
5. Price: Of course, you’ll also want to consider the budget when hiring reliable event staff. Don’t sacrifice quality for cost! Instead, look for a company that offers competitive rates without compromising on service or results. Whether you only require one Silverback, or over a hundred, trust us to provide the crew you need, supported by a qualified management team that will help every step of the way.
Hire Silverback UK for your next event!
We go above and beyond to make sure that your event crewing needs are met and everything goes according to plan.
As one of the UK’s leading event crew agencies, we have provided our clients with exceptional and outstanding teams for over 14 years with physical offices in Manchester, London, Leeds, Birmingham, Glasgow and Edinburgh – no matter where your event is held, you are never too far away from a Silverback!
Get in touch for more information using the various office contact details from our locations above, or fill in the enquiry form on our website and we’ll be happy to deal with your request.